I need to apologize to all of you back home. I did send some Christmas cards out, but they are all assuredly late. I'd like to say, 'Better late than never.' But I'm not sure that's even the case. Some of you might not receive a card and some of you might receive it in the middle of February. I have no idea. I might just have to blame it on the postal service. But then again, that's not really fair. I'll just admit that I am horrible when it comes to sending out cards and such things.
I guess the main point is that I want everyone to know that I am thinking of you. I may not be the best at these formalities involving cards and greetings, but all of you are on my mind. I hope everyone's New Year is starting off on a great note.
Here's a little inspirational quote to start off the New Year (thanks Deepthi): The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment